Master of Health Care Innovation
Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
Using Data for Transformation
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify important sources of health care data and their limitations.
- Determine what types of challenges can be solved through the application of different types of algorithms, including those designed for prediction, diagnosis, estimation, and causal inference.
- Explain how to train and validate a predictive model.
- Explain how to evaluate and mitigate bias in algorithms.
- Evaluate the legal and ethical implications of using artificial intelligence in health care settings.
- Design strategies to apply predictive models to maximize impact in health and health care.