Master of Health Care Innovation
Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the history of digital health technologies.
- Identify health care events and settings amenable to digital technology solutions.
- Describe data types collected or generated by digital health technologies.
- Evaluate ethical and practical challenges and risks associated with the use of digital health technologies.
- Design an implementation and evaluation strategy for a digital health technology.