Master of Health Care Innovation
Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
Behavioral Economics and Decision Making
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the influence of common decision errors on observed patterns of human behavior.
- Analyze the impact of choice architecture and defaults on behaviors related to health and health care.
- Evaluate strategies for improving the effectiveness of incentive programs.
- Reflect on the effectiveness of elements of your own work from a behavioral economics perspective.
- Apply concepts from behavioral economics to the design of a health or health care intervention.