Master of Health Care Innovation
Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
The American Health Care System
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify areas in need of innovation within the American health care system.
- Explain the structure and economics of the various components of health care financing and delivery in the United States.
- Delineate the relationship between the present structure of the American health care system and the history of efforts to reform health care at the federal level.
- Evaluate efforts to reform payment, expand access, and improve the quality of health care services.
- Determine the conditions and elements necessary for successful policy change in health care.
- Propose policy innovations that are calibrated to specifically and realistically address needs within the health care system.