Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
MOOC: Health Care Innovation
- Assess the provider-patient relationship to improve performance measures.
- Generate a flow diagram and Gantt chart by gauging patient flow by flow rate, flow time, and inventory.
- Evaluate financial viability of a health care provider using Key Performance Indicators.
- Apply innovative techniques into a more traditional ecosystem of health care.
- Discuss successful examples of innovative researchers and clinicians that change the approaches to health care.
- Compose a hypothesis statement and assess the value and plausibility of your statement.
- Explain the need for evaluations and its theoretical framework.
- Discuss different methods of conducting an evaluation and the types of questions an evaluation aims to answer.
- Implement an evaluation to analyze the effectiveness of your health care organization.
- Explain Expected Utility Theory and the different types of Prospect Theory.
- Discuss real-life examples of Default Bias and Increased Cost Sharing case studies.
- Develop a framework for designing health care interventions that will be effective and successful.