Master of Health Care Innovation
Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
Health Care Operations
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key performance indicators in health care systems, as well as the factors that inhibit optimal performance.
- Analyze health care activities as processes from the perspective of providers and patients.
- Apply the tools of operations management in order to identify and mitigate sources of waste and barriers to efficiency, as well as undesirable outcomes.
- Summarize methods for forecasting demand, predicting utilization and variability, smoothing variability, and determining appropriate staffing levels.
- Recommend process improvements and innovations to improve patient / client satisfaction.