virtual info session recorded live featuring the University of Pennsylvania's online Master of Health Care Innovation degree.
The video includes:
- An overview of the program structure and schedule
- An in-depth look at the online courses, including a walk-through of a course site
- An introduction to the online learning experience
- Current student Andrea Cooke, Director, Legislative & Regulatory Policy at Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, sharing her MHCI experience
- Soon-to-be graduate Eugene Reilly, MD, FACS, Trauma Surgeon at Tower Health, Penn CPUP, reflecting on the program's impact on his work as he prepares to graduate next month
- Q&A with Katherine Ridella, the MHCI Program Manager
Session was recorded on Tuesday, March 23, 2021.
Sign up below for access:
Learn More: MHCI
Contact Program Manager Katherine Ridella at MEHPonline@pennmedicine.upenn.edu or 215-573-9378.
About the Program
The Master of Health Care Innovation aims to address the rapidly changing health care landscape by advancing innovation among health care professionals. Over the course of this 20-month, online degree program, students will prepare to improve processes of care, increase value of health care services, shape health policy development and human behavior in health care, and apply sharpened skills in policy analysis, evidence-building, and decision-making. Read more about the degree.