From Health Disparities to Health Equity
This course is designed to help you address questions such as:
- What is the link between disparities and equity?
- What techniques can improve access to health care?
- How do you have initial and continued conversations about health equity?
- How do you reduce structural inequities?
- What tools can you use to move equity to action within your organization?
Health care leaders and clinicians who want to play a transformative role in their communities. Forge partnerships to influence policy and improve population health.
Organizational leadership committed to improving equity and health outcomes in their professional practice and organization. Engage in initial and ongoing conversations to create measurable initiatives that impact health outcomes.
Community leaders and policy makers interested in achieving more equitable health across populations by addressing social factors. Design strategies for potential policy solutions.
Not ready to enroll? Sign up below to receive a special reminder a week before the course starts.