Health Care Leadership
This course is designed to help you address questions such as:
- What qualities do exemplary leaders share and how do they relate to health care?
- How do I build and strengthen teams?
- What types of reward systems motivate individuals and teams?
- How do I lead through crisis?
- How can my organization nurture high performance?
You will also create a personalized leadership schema and begin applying your learning in your work and community.
Current leaders in hospitals, health centers, medical practices, agencies, and other groups who seek the skills for leading organizational development and change. Sharpen your leadership thinking when you apply course concepts within your professional life.
Managers and individuals who aspire to contribute in a leadership capacity, either in their current role or future positions. Synthesize lessons from cases as you develop your own leadership tools.
Not ready to enroll? Sign up below to receive a special reminder a week before the course starts.