Master of Health Care Innovation
Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
Evaluating Health Policy and Programs
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the strengths and weaknesses of common methodologies for the evaluation of program and policy change.
- Associate evaluation methodologies with appropriate contexts for their use, and critique their application.
- Use the SMART paradigm to articulate specific, measurable, and realistic outcome metrics.
- Apply course concepts to managing, and making recommendations about, the evaluation of real-world health policies and programs.
- Design a plan to measure the effectiveness of a health care innovation project.